- Today, we began a brand new series called, Unstoppable. This year in all 5 LifePoint campuses, we’re journeying through all of scripture. The next six weeks bring us to what is basically a documentary on the establishment of the Church. So, as we study these things, we’re learning how the Church, empowered by the Holy Spirit, is an unstoppable force in the world. We got off to a great start today At Stewarts Creek and FBCSmyrna.
- I saw several new faces today. I look forward to coming alongside more families as we seek to fulfill our mission of Pointing People to a Christ-Centered Life.
- I had a terrific conversation with a LifePoint Kids small group leader. He said, “We can teach them about things like grace. But teaching them about it only goes so far unless we spend time in their lives during the week.” This small group leader gets what we’re about!!
- New people who were not previously in small groups got plugged in today. Small group is the most effective environment for experiencing sustained life change.
- I watched 2 different staff members handle very difficult situations with great care and excellence. Great organizations are built on great leadership. I’m thankful for the job our SCC staff and leaders do.
- Our campus exists to reach the Stewarts Creek community. I met a lady today who’s been coming for a few weeks that lives one block away. She said she loves our church and is ready to get herself and her kids more plugged in.
To God be the glory for everything He’s doing at LifePoint. What’s spiritual next step does He want you to take?